Diane C. Cady, Attorney
Diane Cady, owner of Trillium Law PC is a native Oregonian. She grew up in Bend and attended college at Western Oregon University in Monmouth, Oregon. Ms. Cady studied law at Willamette University with an emphasis on employment and also served as executive editor of the Willamette Law Review.
Ms. Cady has practiced law in Oregon, Maryland, and Virginia. She began her career in family law. Prior to starting her own practice in Oregon in 2008, Diane worked in a general practice firm in Virginia. The firm focused on employment law and civil matters.
Ms. Cady approaches her current practice with the client’s best interest as her foremost concern. She has experience in several different areas of practice, including discrimination in employment, claims for unpaid wages and unemployment benefit hearings and appeals, divorce and custody disputes, and drafting and reviewing contracts.
Ms. Cady spends her spare time with her family, volunteering in her community, and enjoying the outdoors.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Unemployment Benefits Appeals
- Wrongful Termination
- Parenting Time
- Legal Separation
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon
- J.D. – 1998
- Honors: Honors in Legal Research & Writing
- Law Review: Executive Editor, 1997 – 1998
- Western Oregon State College (now Western Oregon University, Monmouth, Oregon)
- B.A. summa cum laude – 1994
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Oregon State Bar, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2010
- Member, Washington County Bar Association
- Chair, Executive Committee of Solo and Small Firm Section of the Oregon State Bar
Pro Bono Activities
- Pro Bono Panel, Oregon U.S. District Court, 2010 – Present